I have a nouns of estrogen for whatever function, I’ve seen plentiful doctors and have be tested for everything under the sun. No gynecologist can appear to figure out what is wrong beside me, so I’ve been advise to see a vulvar specialist. BUT out of frustration I’ve decided to try taking herbal supplements and continuing (but aid down on) my use of estrogen cream. The problem is still there, but lessened. I’m contained by a situation where I am going to be losing my insurance inwardly a coupple of months and if i’m going to see a specialist this may be my only break?yet i’m still wishy-washy since i’ve have a little progress surrounded by natural treatment. I’m still worried in the region of the possibility of having a bigger underlying problem that could hold a solution. but what would that be anyway if i’ve pretty much been checked for anything? Sorry this give somebody the third degree is so long?but does anyone have counsel to aid me in making this descision?