What is cervical cancer? What does it do to your body?
Cervical cancer is simply that...cancer of the cervix (or the external surface organ at the vaginal finish off of your uterus).
Left untreated, it can spread to your uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, bladder, vaginal walls, colon, and the rest of your internal organs, and similar to every other type of cancer, it can massacre you.
More Questions & Answers...
- Iwanna make breast bigger how do i do it without surgery n my cousin wants smaller breasts plzzzzzzzzzzz help?
- Mirena Side-effects?
- do breast enhancements cause loss of sensation?
- where can I buy a testosterone patch?
- Is it ok to nick birht control for freshly one month? going in a foreign country and entail the length to start prompt.?
- TaMpOn HeLp?
- What are some diets I could do to control my IBS?
- What are NORGESIC pills??