Im 19 nearly 20 and i be wondering when my hormones will settle down?
When do Hormones.?
The wacky fluctuations will start to settle down sometime between your mid-twenties and mid-thirties.
Women's bodies slow down estrogen production at menopause, but your body will produce testosterone until you die. One of the perk of human being a man is no hot flashes :).
When you hit almost 50 it will slow down a moment or two more, and later taper sour as you attain elder. Right very soon your hormone production is stale the charts (just similar to adjectives 20 year olds).
Enjoy it (responsibly) while it last.
More Questions & Answers...
- Who here thinks this way of girls?
- What kind of pain relivers should pregnant women take?
- Can stress delay the start of your period?
- Insecurities--body help please!?
- I m 26 yr outmoded girl. My brest size is 30 i want to increase it upto 36 but minus surgery n medicn... suggest?
- Has anyone have cysts on their ovaries? Or hear of that?
- Girl make conversation...uhh?
- Is it common for .porn?