I of late found out I hold endometriosis.
Endometriosis & weight gain?
Could this hold anything to do near achievement nearly 2 lbs a month, even though I haven't changed my diet?
I also suffer from Endo and hold gain some cargo while dealing w/ this condition. You didn't articulate if you be on anything for the Endo, such as birth control, but those can also basis some counterweight gain. The second drug I be put on be call Danazol and I be Always hungry while taking it. I put on almost 20 pounds in the 2 1/2 months I be on it. Once I approved to stop taking it and the doctor switched me to the meds I am on presently...the pounds melt away, and I even lost more bulk consequently I have gain. Talk w/ your doctor to see what meds if any will lend a hand you operate w/ the Endo, but also lead to the lowest possible counterweight gain. It can be done...I am proof. :)
More Questions & Answers...
- What could be a logical reason for me spotting for 3 weeks straight?
- Is it normal for a 13 year old girl to have a late period?
- my friend recently had a miscarriage she is 15 and she was about 12 weeks into her pregnancy does she need..?
- UTI Question?
- Hey my length solely come on once since i be a child and never come on again and very soon im 19 wat does that propose?
- Are my foot messed up from walking barefoot too much?
- What is birth control?
- Can semen live outside of the body for a week... later somehow fashion a woman pregnant after the week if it get?