I'm looking for a long permanent status contraceptive that doesn't require me to remember to nick tablets every day- I'm allready on tetracycline and I forget to thieve those as it is short taking and more. SO, how long do they final? How do they work and what are your personal experiences next to the implant? And how and where on earth is it going to be put? Thanks for your back!
Contraceptive 'slow release' hormone implants? Any good?
Before you construct any decision agree beside a polite doctor. Alot of these bright birth control methods are approved by the FDA but do not as all the same enjoy a secure track diary. Easy is not other the best.Some of the drugs that find put on the flea market don't show serious affects for up to ten years. Meaning, they could front to heart, kidney, birth deffects and such.
Stick next to a drug that have be proven safe and sound after long possession use. Find a approach to remind yourself everyday. Much safer in the long run. But collaborate to a doctor to find out adjectives the info you requirement.
My recommend would be to consider adjectives methods of contraception in moderation, probably a Mirena coil would be an answer for you.
More Questions & Answers...
- Help. i'm really scared.?
- In the overall scope of a relationship between a male and female, does size matter? Why or Why not?
- Lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks--HELP?
- Does doing sit ups delay your period?..or any exercise around the time of your period.?
- Im on prescription thyroid drug, and i be wondering what would come about if i stopped taking it.?
- Unprotected Sex?
- Period problem! abet please?
- Can you achieve an...?