Can a tubal ligation come undone?
i have a tubal ligation 6 years ago and am immediately lookign into have it reversed. it will depend on which type be done.. it it be banded or clamped later yes they can come undo. though most will own blotch tissue. the other ways would hold be tying a suture in two places and consequently removing the tube segment inbetween, the sutures can slide rotten and the two ends can reattach, mine be cut and burned single within one place, though even wiht burning it is possible for the ends to reattach and an introductory to form allowing the sperm to enter. a apt friend is currently pregnant after have this subsequent technique done. they cut and cauterize two separate segment. one second one that is to say not done as recurrently is particular as a Fimbriectomy tubal ligation, Tubal ligation by fimbriectomy involves removing a portion (usually up to one-third) of the fallopian tube closest to the ovary.
If you are asking if you can 'fix' one, yes to be precise possible but it probably won't work
More Questions & Answers...
- When I finish eating, I always feel like vomiting. do yu know what the problem might be.?
- What is the red hot water bottle used for by women?
- My friends breast is bigger than the other. Is that a sign of any virus or cancer?What should she do?
- I haven't gotten my period for 38 days!?
- I counsel on losing shipment?
- Scary interval?
- Birth Control Pill! Please Answer! WILL GIVE BEST ANSWER!?
- How much are you spouse to weigh when your