I've tried the patch, the pill, and the Depo shot, which adjectives use hormones as a route to prevent pregnancy. All three of these methods pass me nausea. So much so that it's difficult to function. Are near any other non-hormonal methods of BC besides the IUD or tubal ligation that are available for women?
What birth control methods don't use hormones?
You could try condoms, a diaphragam (which I used for years, but immediately I own an IUD, which I LOOOVE!), a sponge, a cervical sunhat (much smaller quantity adjectives nowadays), can't give attention to of any others right immediately.
More Questions & Answers...
- Girls what should she do?
- is this true.?
- Could anyone give me any feedback on having your tubes banded?
- Period Help!!?
- Girls one and only please!!?
- Where can I capture a Breast Reduction within Atlanta?
- Scientifically, what is an orgasm?
- Something around gradual hip displacement? I'm 17.?