I conceived a child four weeks after a tubal ligation contained by which the tubes be severed. I am 34 years elderly and mother of 3.
Why didn't my tubal ligation work?
Tubal ligation is a form of birth control (obviously u know that) but the dr clamps past its sell-by date the tubes the ovaries still exsist & when the eggs release theyre microscopic so they can squeeze through anything. Unless you enjoy a hysterectomy you still enjoy some unsystematic to get hold of pregnant. When the dr clamps your tubes stale they're not totally hermetic past its sell-by date so the egg still have a moment or two karma. EX: a clothespin clamped on a purse of chips = its not totally hermetically sealed bad from nouns but mosly.seal it... Hopefully it wasnt a ectopic pregnancy (happens offen when someone get pregnant after a tubal ligation.) At tiniest your proficient to hold kids...Good luck!!
- Are we women born with all the eggs we have as adults, or do we produce them monthly?
- Okay im having a bad discharge more than nomoral what is this?
- Is the birth control patch ok?
- Girls: What tampon brand is best to use?
- Cups to capture term?
- Can stress affect a woman's spell?
- Why does taking concerta kind me so tired and miserable.I know it is supposed to bring in me focus butIm justtired
- What should I do for my depressed friend?