My tot is nine months mature and still nursing. What should I expect for my first term? I hold be have cramps for days gone by week and partly and I surface close to I'll start any time. Should I expect a slow start next to robust cramps? I'm on the pill...
Breastfeeding and first period?
My son is 8 months outdated this week and I in recent times get my spell fund yesterday. I feel slightly moody near night light cramps the daytime earlier I get it. I'm so dismal to own it fund.. but anyway..
It only just returned similar to a average length for me. Nothing unusual. It's not exceptional to skip adjectives period if you're still nursing.
- Getting rid of UTI yourself?
- Does sitting on cold surfaces increase the risks of cancer in women in our "womanly parts"?
- Treating yeast infections?
- what is the effect of female circumcision?
- Have you ever have anal sex and have to really use the bathroom afterwords?
- For the woman out near?
- I freshly started my extent final hours of darkness and..?
- Opinions much appreciated?