I'm a youngster, and I don't dream up osteoporosis is contained by my kinfolk (is it inherent?). If at hand are solid things to chomp through or exercises or stuff that can serve avoid bone harm, please convey! Oh, and I own a disc bulge, which finances I can't run on treadmills and stuff, but I can still do bicycling and ellipticals and such.
I want to be slim, but I also want to avoid osteoporosis for as long as possible. Any help?
1) Make sure you're getting tolerable Calcium and Vitamin D
Teenagers should be getting 1300 mg of Calcium (for example, 1 cup or 250 mL of milk have 300 mg of calcium) surrounded by directive to assistance build strong thriving bones.
At lowest possible 400 IU of Vitamin D (can grasp it through pill form but milk usually have Vit D added to it, its also found surrounded by liver and eggs). Vitamin D help near absorbing calcium.
2) Excercise (here are some examples of mass good posture exercise that strengthens bone: baseball, basketball, dancing
pen hockey,frisbee, gymnastics, hiking, hopscotch, jump rope, karate, push-ups, running). Cycling and swimming don't involve impact and don't strengthen bones.
3) Quit smoking if you do.
4) Limit your alcohol. If you drink alcohol, you should not drink more than two alcoholic beverages or drinks per morning.
5) Avoid excess caffeine.
Hope that help!
email me backbone email@example.com
- Girls please help!?
- I had it..?
- Girls only please?
- What's your opinion on eco-friendly menstrual pads?
- Still no belief what is going on after have sex on those days?
- Best answer will be choosen! soon!! smooth 10?
- Another press more or less depo
- I'm 47 yrs mature my wife is complaining that my foot smell similar to puke .?