it is any pinkish,or brown and sometimes it comes near clots
Why is it that the first day i get my period its not its natural color but the next day it is?
That's conventional. Your interval sheds the bin liner that have built up on the uterus. This pool liner is made up of different things... blood, tissue, etc. They can oscillate contained by color. Mine is usually slightly different on the first year too but consequently it evens out as the flow become heavier.
Clots are nil to verbs give or take a few, by the means of access. There's an antediluvian wives story around them man impossible but they are without blemish average. It's usually bits of tissue or actual blood that have clotted (blood easily clots only just as is it would if you cut your finger. If it doesn't later THAT is a problem!)
- I'm so tired!!?
- Could it be IUD pain?
- Can U still ovulate with out a period?
- I am having a discharge . could this be a yest infection?
- Im going to the doc tommorow but i hold sever hindmost pains for roughly speaking a year presently, would they be growing pains?
- Pain during sex?
- Can the guy bear the some pills as the women?
- Inverted Nipples: Niplettes?