Am I newly over-stressed? My period enjoy be backwards...really oil lamp at the formation and next heavier for resembling a daytime towards the winding up but overall much lighter than conventional, I'm constantly tired but I don't sleep very well, my obverse is simply exploding next to acne (I'm 20 and it's never be a problem before) and I've be getting more headache than usual. Has anyone else ever have this combination of symptoms? What be it?
Strange periods, fatigue, acne, headaches?
Hormones, possibly an lack of correspondence. It you're stressed, cortisol become too elevated, which upsets your other hormones.
its stress. glorious level of stress make happen the release of horemones which can really throw things out of whack
- What are the dangers (if any) of ejaculating in a females butt?
- Really Bad Night Time Nausea?
- I had a c-section when I gave birth to my now 8 month old son,?
- Pregnant or disease?!?
- Taking a break from birth control pill.
- Mature reader singular please
- I come up with i'm becoming anorexic?