I know that I am not supposed to lose more than 1-2 lbs a week while breastfeeding because of toxins that would be released into my breastmilk. I find myself so hungry during the daytime... Any tips?
I am breastfeeding, but would like to lose some weight. Any suggestions?
Actually breast feed is a great route to loose consignment...espically that pesky toddler cooking oil. ;)
You own a few option...you could stop nursing (which is not the choice I would make) or you could ensure that everything you transport within is apt for you.
Omit the unwanted items and exercise.
- I need another insurance in addition to medicare please help with ideas or info?
- People think I'm lying?
- What Age did u stop growing?
- Is there a way to bring my breast size down a cup without surgery?
- I enjoy taken the clearblue confident results pregnancy theory test and don't really realize my result.?
- Handcuffs and chains on pregnant women ??
- How do I know if I stopped growing physically..?
- Help cure bladder/urinary tract infection readily?