I am a cervical cancer survivor of 2 years. caught from hpv from my husband. can i catch hpv again?
-I have need of to know plentiful things from you to answer your question. Since getting your answer and consequently replying is impracticable I hand over you the different possibilities. If you are a stage I and II cervical cancer survivor your may not lock in HPV again. You should hold undergone adjectives types of treatment Surgery, Chemotherapy and Radiation therapy and the Oncologist should own declared you fit for sexual hustle and bustle and you also should be surrounded by a position to enjoy it.
Secondly what is the position of HPV of your Husband. What steps be taken to cure his problem.Unless his HPV is completely cured it is not advisable to resume sexual events beside him, the it is concrete you will obtain the wart again.
Please consult your oncologist fully and achievement as per his advocate taking adjectives precautions as CANCER IS STILL AN ENIGMA-.
Do you know how you get hpv contained by the first place? I hold be audible range alot in the region of this on commericals, but know nil roughly it at adjectives.
- Are some birth controll pills "better" or more affective than others or are they all pretty much made of the
- Adult content?
- what would cause a little spotting of blood after sex?
- Has anyone read "The All-Natural Cure For Your PMS"?
- If I hold LSIL should I catch an HPV Vaccine or a Colposcopy?
- How can you draw from it out>?
- How can you swim during your term?
- Bad Period Pain!!?