Can estrogen in birth control pills cause fibroids?
There is no conclusive evidence that the pill any help the nouns or prevents fibroids. It can however assistance next to the irregular and/or big bleeding to be precise associated next to uterine fibroids. The birth control pill does NOT contribute to the increase in size of the fibroids already in existence.
Some doctors are concerned that taking birth control pills may end in fibroids to grow. Most birth control pills prescribed today contain low doses of estrogen that are unlikely to serve fibroids grow. However, if a woman who have fibroids starts taking birth control pills, she should see her doctor after three to six months for an nouns to find out whether her fibroids hold grown.
My grandmother have fibroids and she be never on the pill.
- Bacterial infection on fallopian tubes?
- Whats the problem??
- Is there a possibility that sex can weaken our urinary sphincter?
- i'm confuse about when is the safest to have sex!?
- Will taking metronidazol (for bacterial vaginosis) bring me to develop a yeast infection?
- Had a miscarriage but stipulation answers!!
- Im 16 and i regard i might be pregnant! Helppppp
- Colopscopy and HPV?