I have a Laparoscopy almost two weeks ago to own a cyst removed. I still capture sharp pains and own bleeding. Has anyone experienced duplicate? If so do you know why?
Women and Doctor's answers please!?
You should not be experiencing any sharp pains or bleeding post laproscopy.Tenderness at the site of entry is agreeable but nought else.
Return to your doctor or turn to the ER lacking stoppage. You want to enjoy a thorough nouns. Take any Xrays and details of the operation beside you so an informed investigation is possible.
- can i make my boobs smaller?
- Found out i had a miscarriageso upset..?
- Shaving down there?
- Why do I get a yeast infection after my period every month?
- Someone please comfort me?
- Whats going on?
- What can pinworms do to you if vanished untreated?!?
- UTI interview??