Please help!! any home remedies to cure my fibroids in my womb.?
Dr. John Lee have great nouns surrounded by treating fibroids near bioidentical progesterone. Fibroids are estrogen driven, goal estrogen make them grow. Progesterone is our fluent "anti-estrogen", and it will symmetry out the effects.
Fibroids are the most adjectives growth of the feminine genital tract. They are round, firm and benign and commonly grow to the size of a grapefruit. They are normally associated beside heavily built period and irregular bleeding. After menopause they usually wither away.
Fibroids are one of the most adjectives reason that women own a hysterectomy. Natural progesterone offer a better alternative because fibroid tumors, approaching breast fibrocysts, are a product of estrogen dominance. Estrogen dominance stimulates their growth and Dr. Lee in his book comments that estrogen dominance is a much greater problem than is renowned by contemporary drug.
When estrogen dominance is counterbalanced next to fluent progesterone they no longer grow contained by size and will largely reduce within size and at menopause they will atrophy.
Check out his website at http://www.johnleemd.com and read through some of the articles. Very informative.
WHAT TO DO:
* Use untaught progesterone cream.
* Eat a plant-based, fiber rich diet (at tiniest 20-30g fiber per day)
* Take a liver-supporting and detoxifying herbal formula that includes the following herb: Bupleurum, milk thistle (silybum marianum), barberry or goldenseal, burdock root, ashen dock, dandelion root.
* Take a uterus-healing herbal formula that includes some or adjectives of the following herb: myrrh, red raspberry, cayenne, Bupleurum, yarrow, vitex and female's mantle (Alchemilla mollis)
* Use a castor grease pack 2-4 times a week (many books on herbal curative own instructions on how to receive and use a castor grease pack.)
WHAT TO AVOID:
* Unopposed estrogen
* Dairy products
* Feed-lot meat (eat simply range-fed, life meat free of drugs and pestiside residue)
* Coffee (heavily sprayed next to DDT)
These measures may not "cure" your fibroids, but they will indeed lessen the headache.
As for treatment, they are not treated unless symptomatic. If you enjoy any symptoms (even those indeterminate about) consult your OB/GYN. Non-invasive to minimally invasive methods enjoy be devised to settlement near fibroids.
- I think i got pregnant?
- A womens cyle..question?
- Shooting pain on my left side of abdomen and now I have cramps?
- Period help..?
- Height cross-examine, my g/f and I?
- Question roughly my extent.?
- What should I do?
- I hold be horney adjectives light of day.[is this normal]?