I *never* care what they did next to my insensible body until I thought of this. Does anyone know what is standardly done beside breast implant when they prepare your body for burial and/or cremation?
When I die, are they going to drain my saline breast implants as part of the embalming process?
No, your implant would be not here as is during the embalm process. If you are autopsied for some common sense, next the implant are removed because they put together an incision from your shoulder to the nipple, thus forcing the removal or puncturing of the implant. Is have be my experience that the implant (only if autopsied) come stern complete within a plastic rucksack. But if in attendance is not an autopsy, no worries, your implant will be fine! Take aid!
Hahaha...sorry for laughing....purely the thought of desiccated body lay contained by a coffin a few years subsequently beside boobs is a funny model!
- body odor?
- i cramp constantly?
- Help my yahoo messenger is not working?
- Am i coming on? Are these signs?
- Feminine hygiene interview.. (ladies please aid me out!)?
- Missed birthcontrol pill by 2 hours. Now I enjoy break through bleeding. Should I still pinch rest of pills?
- Girls only(plzzzzz)?!?!?!?
- Why am i so small i perceive moved out out?