What is emergency contraception pill (Plan B)?
Plan B is known to be call " the morning after pill" Plan B is intended to prevent pregnancy after unproted sex (if a contraceptive fails or if no contraceptive be used). It contains levonorgestrel which is a synthetic hormone (progestine) commonly used in birth control pills. It is for emergency use, & should not be used in place of regular contraceptive since its not effective as regular contraceptives. The pill is used as soon as posible in 72 hours of unprotected sex & the second tablet 12 hours after you've taken the first tablet. Plan B is very influential. It reduces the risk of pregnancy following single deed of unprotected sex from about 8% down to 1%, this represents an 89% decrease in risk of pregnancy for this single achievement of unprotected sex.
I hope this helps.
- What is the best and most accurate birth control to use?
- Which is More Painful Hysterectomy or Childbirth?
- Can anyone answer my question?
- Stress over stress delays a period?tricky question?
- Ejaculation examine?
- How does endometriosis lead to shoulder agony?
- What could this be..?
- How recurrently do you shave down here?