It is said that beastfeeding help the uterus shrink after labor. If not breastfeeding, will it still shrink?
Yes, it shrinks. It just take longer and they usually give you a shot to lend a hand speed it up.
- Extreme hunger?
- Please help!?
- Provera- two periods?
- Why do so many females think that the answerers on this site can substitute for an obstetrician?
- Could this be signs of pregnancy? HELP PLEASE?
- How various days after a woman's monthly time of year can she obtain pregnant?
- Is it ok to own sex the hours of darkness formerly an ob/gyn appointment?
- Does it hurt if you see a girl within the va jay jay?