My wife/bestfriend has oestroporosis (spelling I know is not correct) diagnosed10 years ago, be drinking milk all her energy,since childhood (at least a pint a day) why does she own this problem, when her intake of calcium,I believe is more than sufficient
Osteoporosis - Calcium, can you abet?
Women are more prone to it than men after the menopause due to the changes within hormones.
Calcium tablets may help, but undesirably its not curable but you may be capable of slow progression down.
calcium tablets are available most places, follow the enclosed instructions.
increase cheese & yoghurt, too.
or turn back to the Docs & ask his/her judgment.
for more in-depth explanation of the disease see links below.
but remember don't scare yourself or her beside the bad word.
stick to the positives.
I hold to take a calcium supplement which also contains vit D as you have need of this to help your body to engage the calcium.
Also Hormones play a major factor surrounded by this too.
Women need Oestrogen to assist the bone too. My periods stopped so I be lacking contained by this as well.
Females loose bone more than males, especially post menopausal women. Poor diet and little exercise and even want of exposure to sunlight will all increase the risk, as will some drugs, prominently steroids.
There are a number of drugs which can be used, together near calcium to attempt to improve the moral fibre of the bone, the most common are bisphosphonates.
- What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school?
- Can alchohol screw up your period?
- I'm pregnent and I don't have insurance any suggestions?
- Does the shot change your period and moods?
- Can you still find diseases if you do oral sex but you and your partner are virgins?
- I've hear that fast can put sour your spell for a few days...?
- I don't deduce why i really approaching when girls burp?
- Why do I hold such problems next to depression?