When I got my first extent, I was so sick, I thought I have food poisoning. It was never that fruitless again but, now, I enjoy severe bloating during and after my period. When I speak bloating I mean my belly is distended and hard approaching there is a melon surrounded by me and it is painful to run to the bathroom. Could this be endometriosis?
I own endometriosis and the pain feel almost like have appendicitis its unbearable to the point where on earth I can't move or function at all if you have it trust me you wouldn't need to ask. It also isn't really associated next to the kind of bloating you're describing. Its pretty occasional too(generally its genetic ask your parents if anyone in your household has suffered from it, I found out that my aunt have and she ended up have to get a hysterectomy), if you're really worried something like it you should go see your doctor and ask for a sonogram (which is roughly the first step to discovering endometriosis and/or other abdomenal problems: like an ovarian cyst) But yeah as for endometriosis I dream up your ok.
Good Luck, I hope everything goes capably :).
if it be symptoms would include:
Severe menstrual cramps.
Low backache 1 or 2 days in the past the start of the menstrual period (or earlier), becoming smaller amount during the period.
Pain during sexual intercourse.
Pain during bowel movements.
Visit your obgyn if most of these symptoms occur, biddable luck!
You might do all right to pick up a copy of "Endometriosis: a Key to Healing Through Nutrition" - it may help you cope beside some of the symptoms while you consider your treatment options.
See also http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erc... to chat beside others who understand.
Good luck to you.
- Will it be ok to have my pap?
- Does Midol cause drowsiness?
- I want to start a new workout regimen in the spring?
- I got three girlfriends now and i need to let them all go any suggestions?
- I own gummy thighs how to stifle it?
- What are some home remedies for yeast infections?
- What is a cheap and decisive mode to lose abundantly of substance?
- I deliver my 2nd toddler 7 months backbone. i have a cesarian this time . my mc have not started as on the other hand. what should?