i am only 24 and own thin tresses to start with.
My spike is falling out and i don't know why?
I am lossing alot of fleece everyday
i have also gain 10 pounds .
I have not be over eating .
So here is no reason for it.
Over processed coat by using chemical hair coloring.
Go have a physical exam done and blood work. If it is Thyroid is it normally misdiagnosed.
If your not pregnant..
then return with on a good vitamin and exercise program. Use mild shampoos and try a special Hair, Nail and Skin vitamin.
2. Milder shampoo
3. Shampoo day by day, possibly twice a day if terrifically oily pelt.
http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/... for more info.
- What if i haven't had my period for 2 months?
- I'm 13 and wanna wear a tampon?
- What if I've had 20 periods in the last month?
- Scracth marks?
- Were my breasts cause my lower backbone throbbing at Six Flags??
- Whats the difference?
- If your results from a pap didn't come wager on to you and the doctors didn't phone up u, what does that aim?
- Im 15 and i want to run doctors can i run on my own?