What is cervical cancer?
The cervix is part of a woman's reproductive system. It is the lower, authoritarian part of the uterus (womb). The uterus is a hollow, pear-shaped organ surrounded by the lower abdomen. The cervix connects the uterus to the vagina. The vagina lead to the outside of the body. If malignant cells start reproducing at hand, you've got cervical cancer.
Studies enjoy found a number of factor that may increase the risk of cervical cancer. These factors may conduct yourself together to increase the risk even more:
Human papillomaviruses (HPVs): HPV infection is the main risk factor for cervical cancer. HPV is a group of virus that can infect the cervix. HPV infections are very adjectives. These viruses can be passed from human being to person through sexual contact. Most adults enjoy been infected near HPV at some time in their lives. Some types of HPV can incentive changes to cell in the cervix. These change can lead to genital wart, cancer, and other problems. Doctors may check for HPV even if there are no wart or other symptoms.
This is why it's so important to bring your pap smear done once a year as soon as you are sexually active.
The cervix is "neck-shaped anatomical structure, such as the narrow outer cessation of the [woman's] uterus."
- Will masterbaiting during ur period change anything ?
- Getting rid of baby tummy?
- Polycystic Ovaries and cycle regulating due to weight loss?
- My g/f tends to get a yeast infection after sex w/ a condom..Normal?
- Is it ordinary for a girl to enjoy a small amount of brown blood during the establishment of her spell?
- What should you do if you miss taking a green pill, you know, the one in ur last week of ortho trycyclin lo?
- What would produce this..?
- What are the typical signs of menopause?