referring to uterine fibroids. Can the hormones from breastfeeding cause them to grow quicker? if so, how at a rate of knots? Does anyone have any experience next to this? I am breastfeeding full time, am NOT on birthcontrol and cannot get pregnant(hubby have vasectomy). I might have a fibroid but haven't have this confirmed yet. I have an ultrasound and I'm seeing my doc soon for the follow-up. I guess I'm just jittery and never get adequate time at appointments
How speedily do fibroids grow?
In my case, uterine fibroids grew drastically fast. I have a surgery in 2005 to remove 28 fibroids of size 16 weeks pregnancy but they grew subsidise just in 1 year as big as size of 20 weeks pregnancy.
Now I have to steal another surgery to remove, may be, my whole uterus.
- Taking birth control late?
- I think I may have internal bleeding?
- -If in attendance is anyone who have IBS here,..can you please relay me if im thinking right, by doing this..?
- How soaring is the risk of falling pregnant?
- Could my chest pains be related to Birth Control or Plan B?
- Normal during Pms??