My wife has a 15 cm fibroid. She is 50 years matured and just graduate from engineering school. She would close to to get a employment, but a hysterectomy will put her out of the market for longer than she'd approaching. Uterine Arterial Embolization is not an option since she is allergic to iodine used in the procedure.
Mri- guided ultrasound psychiatric therapy for fibroids?
My cross-examine, has anyone have MRI-guided ultrasound therapy for this condition? How did it work? Any lead on where it might be perform (other than Mt. Sinai) in the Northeast?
That will not work for adjectives kinds of fibroids. Only intra-uterine ones and anyway, you hold to be prepared for hysterectomy as well contained by case anything go wrong.
I m sorry, I dunno the place but wish you honourable luck!
The medicine and form information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical guidance or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- Besides certain exceptions, are guys usually "proportionate"?
- Can i get a doctor to pay me a house visit on a sunday.?
- Periods on the pill?
- How long do heavy periods usually last?
- Bump on area between stomach and vagina
- I enjoy a quiz in the region of BIRTH CONTROL??
- Is this ordinary?
- What would effect bleeding after sex?