the other day my mom go for a chest exam and today the results came backbone positive for an ulcer... im really worried something like it. im just wondering.. what is it? and is it vivacity threatening?
Worried.. more or less..?
As long as she get treatment and takes some core health vigilance she will be cured completely in a situation of a few weeks.
Stomach carbuncle disease is common, affecting millions of Americans per annum. The size of a stomach ulcer can breadth between 1/8 of an inch to 3/4 of an inch
so long as she maintains her robustness, she'll be fine. now step hug your mom and stop worrying!
- Ok this is a strange question but..?
- Help plz serious answerz only!?
- Yet another ovulation question?
- Do you have to be 105 pounds to start your period?
- Is my insomnia a majority psychological response after abortion?
- Does anyone own recommendation on how to ask your parents to filch you to the gyno?
- Discharge?girls single?
- Female strength obligation much facilitate