I am going through it, I am 51, and I want to scream insults at almost everyone I work next to. There are a few I like, but the others I want I could tell them what I believe of them.
Menopause, and Everyone I Know Is An Idiot?
I know menopause is why I want to do this, but nonetheless, they ARE creeps and losers.
Has anyone else been through this? What did you do that help you? Is there anything?
Been in attendance, done that, didn't actually kill in cold blood anyone but it was close a few times. LOL!
I have extreme endometriosis, and pretty much had PMS and distress for 3 weeks out of every month. When I felt the PMS come on, I'd put on alert my husband. He knew ample to pretty much stay out of my way and depart from me to myself for a few days. I hated that being I became. I have a heap of apologies to brand when that Evil Woman finally went away. Still, I be responsible for how I behaved no business how I felt. If I know I was going on for to blast away, I'd take a few philosophical breaths and force myself to speak civilly.
If your doctor can't find something to help, progress to a health food store and ask what's unsullied to help within that area. Good luck!
- How can I prevent the black stuff that forms around the patch? (Ortho Evra)?
- Why have I been so hormonal lately?
- What are the chances?
- Cramps on my right side near my stomachdont know y?
- Irregular time of year... ?
- Am i getting my interval?
- Question in the region of discharge?
- Why is it, when citizens settle of testicles, they guess it's funny, or some quality of practical joke?