I just read here that 1 out of 4 women attain cervical cancer from tampoms, is that true? C'mon!?
Highly unlikely. While the exact wreak is not known contained by most cases of dysplasia, the vast majority of cervical cancer cases are cause by HPV, which is sexually transmitted. The rest are most likely purely people who are predisposed to return with cervical cancer and dysplasia.
There is very little odds that this urban myth is true..probably ANOTHER bit of filthy propaganda put out there by those anti-tampon psychos who LIKE to wear lumps of crap between their legs 3 months out of the year.
The main cause of cancer of the cervix is cause from HPV, the human papiloma virus. It is usually transmitted through sexual contact.
But yeah, the tampon thing is totally false. The individual thing you can obtain from tampons is toxic shock syndrome (which by the way is still pretty rare)
- I'm 10 but i have cramps am i starting my period?
- HELP! Need to Take Birth Control for Cysts - Suffering Anxiety, Etc. What to Do?
- I am a 40 yr old woman and I have been bleeding like my period 24/7 since December 2006. What might this be?
- What are some good self help books?
- What is the best condom
- What the missonary?
- Is it ordinary to be a virgin at 17?
- About the birth control shot . . .?