I am 29 and I never want to have kids. I don't currently enjoy coverage, but I may soon. I remember hearing somewhere that it is with the sole purpose covered if the woman has have three children allready.
Do insurance policies cover a tubal ligation for a woman who has never have children?
I don't know why it would be that way. I have mine done when I only have one kid, and my insurance covered it. I have a friend that have hers done with no kids. If you don't already own a doctor willing to do it, you might enjoy a problem finding one who will do it because they are scared you'll tuning your mind and come back on them. So start looking presently. My friend got to where on earth instead of actually going in and paying the copay for a call in, she would call and ask the nurse if the doc would do it for someone who have no kids.
- What can i wear on holiday, horrible figure?
- What is so pleasurable about being stabbed in the vagina repeatedly with a penis?
- Still now Bleeding to my wife after 2 months of delivery, Any problem ?
- Period Problem - Large blood clots?
- Does all along a feminine orgasm include..?
- Why does he play games withme?
- I enjoy alot of brown within my underwear.Have I started my time of year?
- Girls single please merely a grill?