How should I wash it afterwards?
How do i know that im wash my ** correctly, if it still smells funny sometimes?
wash near mild soap and water, zilch else. wipe from front to back to avoid dragging rectal germs towards the vagina. do not use any of these sprays or scented body rinse. worst of all, dont ever douche into your vagina. within are many little organisms that live surrounded by your vagina and they are supposed to be there to maintain it healthy. when you start using adjectives these things you can upset the balance and allow some types of microbes to overgrow, very adjectives it is called bacterial vaginosis. if you hold it, you will need antibiotics from the doctor but it is exceptionally easy to treat and no big concord.
But if you indicate what I *think* you mean, consequently a little smell is regular. It's just getting rid of germs, which is good so you don't bring back an infection.
- How long after taking the morning after pill should i get my period?
- How quick can i start wearing a gurdle after a C-section?
- Started BRENDA PILL gained weight and bloated over last few weeks! is this common with brenda35?
- How do you stop masturbation?
- Honest opinion singular please! Im 25 years old-fashioned and feed up of dieting. Please convey me if my stats are o.k?
- I'm 14 but I don't hold my time of year on the other hand!.
- Help for a female who's orgasnms lift TOO LONG
- What get you into watching PORN?