hiv is not the disease it is an syndrom and similarly called aids be going to acuired immnue defiency syndrom
What is the have it in mind of hiv?
HIV stands for Humane Immunodeficiency Virus and it is the actually infectious virus.
AIDS refers to the symptoms of several opportunistic diseases that do not normally affect relatives but do affect HIV positive people due to their inadequate immune system.
- Can women SURVIVE WEITHOUT MEN?
- What is a plastic applicator?
- Is there a Viagra-type medication for impotent women?
- Question about Birth Control?
- Vagina?-to big?
- Caffeine and period?
- Please Pray?
- My wife be 3 weeks overdue for depo shot, is she protected?