I'm 31, with no children. Took Depo-Provera for 2 years and experienced counterweight gain, fatigue, no sex drive, and many more symptoms. I a short time ago had my closing shot a month ago and am going to have my tubes tied. I'm a moment ago curious as what to expect with have NO fake hormones whatsoever within me after being on birth control for 16 years.
What can I expect after getting tubal ligation? (after quitting Depo-Provera)?
I had a tubal, around six weeks after getting married, I have 2 grown daughters, the worse chunk is that they have to use some description of gas, to dilate or expand where they are going to do surgery, adjectives I had to do, be spend the afternoon, at my mother-in-laws house, cause my husband be needed at work.
The biggest thing be being bloated and gassy.
You will be ok. Good Luck
- Why doesn't your period come when you're waiting for it and thinking about it?
- Making yourself throw up?
- Please help (women question)!?!?
- Took a shower today and got freaked out..?
- Wiked abnormal cross-examine i no.. but how do u insert a tampon? so it will stay "within there"??
- Birth Control Pill Question?
- Going to the gynecologist more or less birthcontrol?
- Pelvic Exam Pain?