I'm sure I'm crazy, but I'm worried about mortal pregnant. I stopped breastfeeding more than a month ago and have be through two placebo cycles on my low-dose birth control pill with no spell. I've been tired and hungry lately (sound familiar) but am pretty sure that I shouldn't be pregnant. On average, for those who did breastfeed initially (I did for six months) how long did it filch for your period to come backbone?
How long does it bear to get your time of year after you stop breastfeeding?
I got it subsidise very soon...subsequent month. A friend of mine didn't get it for almost a year. She needed to see her doctor for that. It adjectives depends...maybe also on how regular you be before pregnancy. Do whip your pills as soon as you stop brestfeeding (or any birth control method) if you don't want another pregnancy!
The medicine and vigour information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical guidance or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- How can you make a girl reach her orgasm?
- Is it normal to hurt real bad during your first time?
- How many milligrams of Vitamin C and calcium should a 13 year old girl have each day?
- "Female" problem - yeast infection?
- Help I hold the drive in but?
- Im on my term what should i do?
- Should I grasp the GARDASIL vaccine??
- Abrnormal diariahia after child birth, assistance!!?