You start going through the change? What are symptoms you will own other then the in plain sight ( heat flashes ) Thanks
Menopause...what are symptoms and when should?
Menopause is when the reproductive cycle stops. Many stop bleed as capably, but can continue bleeding for a year or so beside having ovulation. This usually begin around mid 40's to 50. And it normally last about one year, but is mutable from woman to woman just as the symptoms are.
Some signs are:
Menopause cannot be cured, but it can be manage. Talk to your doctor about what is the best form of headship for you! There are about 3 choices~ 1. Manage symptoms, 2. Hormonal Replacement Therapy, 3. No managment
Hormonal Replacement Therapy does come beside risks and is often used as a ending resort. But as I said your doctor will be able to abet you decide which course of regulation is best for you!
- !!?wats this?!!?
- Does the iud stop working while youre on antibiotics?
- About girl monthly thing~?
- Pain itchy vagina? yeast infection?
- I've be getting heaps of discharge the recent past week? HELP!?
- What's going to take place?
- What can wreak sudden agony or bleeding within uterus while have sex?
- Any home remedys for thrush??