I seem to be have orgasms all the time, even if i a moment ago think of sex i start have one, should i be worried about this? or is it conventional to have them like mad ?
if it contiunes to happen walk see your doctor...there be a girl like that on an episode of greys anatomy
smartypants..the question is do you know what an orgasm is? what you freshly described on your comment is an orgasm,,,its the uterus and vaginal wall all contracting..duhhhh
adv. registered nurse practioner...
If it is affecting your go then shift to a doctor. But next time it happen take record of everything you are feeling after compare it to the physical discription of an orgasm.
I once heard that when a woman bang her head she have an orgasm. So many things can trigger them sour.
- If my boyfriends penis was outside my vagina and i was wet, will i get pregnant?
- Brick red period bleeding?
- Sometimes I get an itch?
- Heavy flow in periods that effect my normal life?
- Fibroids turn to cancer?
- HELP WITH PERIODS.?
- Do women want a nice guy to settle near. guys want sex but what is the number 1 piece that women want?
- My breasts (tip) hurt? is it common plz backing!?