I have be having hot flashes, hours of darkness sweats, the whole gamut of menopause symptoms. I started taking Soy Isoflavones something like 2 months ago and it really helped beside those symptoms. But now I'm have a period again? I thought I be done with it! Is this regular?
Menopause sound out. I have not have a period within about 18 months. Now I am have one!!?
i would progress to the doctor. my mother didn't have a time of year for 2 years and then she get it. they are checking her for ovarian cancer. i would go surrounded by and be checked out, just to be sure its not something serious. Good luck!
The reason I ask is that you could be suffering from Ashermans Syndrome if you have any type of uterine surgery, but with your age, it seem that it is normal.
- Having severe stomach pain after intercourse?
- Unsure whats wrong with me :S?
- About popsmear?
- Anyone have hyperthyroidism / Graves' disease - Help?
- Sex on your time?
- Cramps and labor?
- What is Wrong near me? It's be 2 months since my ultimate length! What should I do? ***GIRLS ONLY!***?
- Extremelly tight spell cramps?