I had a short time ago two biopsy's done last week and my Ob believes at hand is a good indiscriminate I have milgnant cell in my cervix. I am so worried that I have Cervical Cancer and what if it spread already or will spread after a procedure. He doesn't want to transmit me details of the procedure until the results come back the earliest I would find out would be Friday. Has anyone gone through matching thing?
I have two biopsies that were discouraging as well. Fortunately, my doctor picked this up awfully fast and I didn't enjoy cancer. I did end up have a small portion on my cervix removed by laser surgery. The surgery didn't hurt, I was in recent times very tired from the anesthesia. Make sure that you own a good doctor that you trust.
All Cancers are Cureable.
This is my May 2007 Cancer Cure Protocol.
Do not believe those western pharmaceutical medical scare procedure.
Say no to ALL DRUGS.
Say no to ALL SURGERY.
Read my protocol and just do it.
Get CURED of cancer forever!
- Help before I kill someone!!?
- Female ejaculation?
- After my annual exam, my doctor told me that I had a lazy uterus. What is a lazy uterus?
- I have a hormonal imbalance, i have more testosterone than normal.?
- What do you mull over it could be?
- Help?! (GiRlS OnLy??)?
- When do you know you're experiencing an orgasm?
- MY FEET ARE UGLY.PICTURE INCLUDED?