my doctor says i might own endometriosis. can it cause bleeding from the rectum? i also hold alot of itching in my rectum right before and after my term. could it be caused by endometriosis?
Endometriosis can be the mete out of bleeding from the rectum. This is when endometrial implants are found in the intestinal tract and is called intestinal endometriosis.
Intestinal endometriosis can exact IBS-like symptoms including bloating, gas, cramps, diarrhea and constipation. It also can result in bleeding but only during your length. If you have bleeding at any other time consequently it is unlikely to be endometriosis and you should consult your doctor immediately.
Diagnosing intestinal endometriosis can be tricky as it may not show up on an ultra nouns. The best way to know for sure is to hold a laparoscopy - this is also the best way of removing any endometrial implant.
There are many self-help strategies that can be employed to slim down endometriosis symptoms and endo-resolved.com is a good place to start.
- Taking Provera to start your period?
- How come i never get cramps during my period?
- How is laser hair removal?is it safe? is there any possibility of paches afterward?
- Will sex makes us fat?
- Birth Control trouble?
- Does drinking comfort menstrual crmps?
- Question almost pregnancy?? grown please?
- Feeling really guilty and desperate nearly myself for no grounds! PMS?