How does a women having cervical cancer effect her sex vivacity, I know that the women may no longer be fertile but does anything else change?
Cervical Cancer and sex?
Depends on the treatment. Often chemotherapy can effect changes contained by a woman's systems. She may no longer have a menstrual cycle or be capable of lubricate as she did before.
- I'm 51 years old and having a premenopause symptoms ,night sweat ,hot flashes is there anything that i can
- Um my right breast is bigger than the other..?
- How old were you when you started your period.?
- How to minimise boobs size ,its 40 size bra now a days, pl help?
- How do you without blemish
- What does it have it in mind when you own terrifically tough nail?
- Can anyone detail me how contraceptive jelly works?
- Do they put you to sleep when removing your appendix (Appendicitis)?