I have a small request for information. Before I started having sex, I hold never had menstrual cramps. Now, every time my interval gets close to, I have fairly painful cramps (feel similar to crawling on the walls sometimes from them). Is this normal?
No. Talk to your doctor going on for this and s/he might proscribe you medicine in recent times for your cramps. =)
Whenever your period change you inevitability to let your doc or gyn know. So label an appointment to see him/her.
If you are having cramps right in a minute, try using a hot water bottle or help yourself to a Midol if you have any. You can also delicately massge your abdomen within a circular motion. Either way though, you call for to see your doctor.
IT IS NOT A SEX THING; it is equally not a normal my dear. But you did not ask for a solution; i shd own given you.
- Are most women "curious" about being with another woman?
- Could loss of a period make me infertile for life?
- Does yogurt help urinary trac infections?
- I've had a heavy period for 14 days with lots of clotting, I'm not pregnant, what can this be?
- What are hormones?
- How to gain abs?
- Help please!?
- Unusually large sex drive surrounded by women?