If so, then what types of treatment or drug is helpful? And will the symptoms return to average with treatment?
Can a hormonal embalance incentive a woman to gain weight, grow quill in unwanted places and luggage fatigue?
It can. I have thyroid problems and sometimes your test can come back regular and your thyroid is still out. I've listed a website to comfort you find out more information as well as find a honourable Dr. that can help beside that. If it is your hormones, you can try using progesterone cream. That helps out a great deal. It does take a few months formerly you notice big change, but I felt more dynamism right away. I've listed a cooperation for that as well, only click on the link for perimenopause.
You'll need blood test /hormone panel done to be sure.
- Breaking virginity?
- If I ran everyday, 4 1 hour,five days a week for one month how much weight could I loose on an average basis.?
- Ur period stops in water?
- Why is it that we women get cramps and all kinds of stuff when or on our periods?
- Back problems? breasts
- I be on the pill for roughly speaking 8 months and i hold not have a cycle n 2months immediately I took theory test and it be glum?
- Stop Squirting when i masturbate?Serious answers singular!?
- Do I hold a Vaginal Infection or anything approaching it?