My son is only 5 months old-fashioned. Is it possible also that my body just isn't rear legs on track yet?
I have a tubal ligation done in March, and in a minute my period is 2 days delayed. Is there any opening that it didn't work?
A tubal ligation is about 99% significant at preventing pregnancy, so even though a very low arbitrary, it is still possible. Only abstinence is 100% significant at preventing pregnancy. It usually only take your body about 3 months to start ovulating again. If you are breastfeeding, this could also be the drive for a missed period. If you are breastfeeding, your time can resume two months after, but some women do not get their time until after they stop breastfeeding. Some women will also have sporadic period. Your best bet is to see your doctor for an evaluation, especially if you are not breastfeeding.
With a vasectomy, you can test the effectivness any time next to a simple visit to the lab.
- What can cause prolonged bleeding after childbirth?
- Can girls, take the sugar pill, birth control, when not on her period but then begin a new cycle and get perio
- Whats this pain does anybody know?
- I have soreness and it burns when I urinate after (and ONLY after sex) only 4 that day. By the next day, im ok
- Going To The Doctor?
- Another Period examine?
- Just wondering if my height above sea level and mass are perfect? ?
- What is douche ?