When a woman gets an abortion the fetus is sent to the lab for conducting tests for abnormalities...what are they carrying out tests for? is it std or hiv? cancers? i other wanted to know
HIV test on abort fetuses?
If the pregnancy was terminated because in attendance was a problem beside the baby, sometimes they are tested after for suspected abnormality. Most likely they would be genetic conducting tests. I have not hear of post termination HIV testing.
This would be done at the discretion of the parents. Possibly on the recommend of a physician if some rare genetic problem be suspected. It could help the parents on ruling's on whether or not they should attempt to have another child.
I own personally be involved with 2 of these cases. Both involved fetuses next to inutero abnormalities see on ultrasound, and were suspected of have very special genetic disorders.
I mull over someone has be bullshitting you.
- My daughter is 15 and is it normal to miss a period for 2 months?
- What's a good way to lose 5 pounds really fast?
- Is the Female Nipple that Sexual?
- Will I be able to conceive kids?
- Yeast infection...?
- I hold have my term 3 timese surrounded by one month...?
- Is this run of the mill?
- If a man is kicked contained by the dangle-berries, what the usual criticism?