OK ladies... does anyone out there hold Endometrosis? What were your symptoms? How did you descover you have it? Where exactly in your body did you consistency the pain? I own Cervical Dysplasia but i was told that within are NO symptoms with that? What is wrong near me then? I am have plenty of symptoms.. Ex, Cramping before and during my length (i didnt really have cramps before) pelvic dull pain, constipation, pain during and after intercourse. Any thoughts or philosophy of weather or not this could be Endometriosis?
OMGoodness you sound only like me!! I saw my doc and I own really bad oviran cysts. He also said I hold a mild case of endometrosis. He told me if the anguish contunied to get an ultrasound. It come up with notta.
So I suggest you do what I be told to do: Take Motrin 1-2 days before you start your monthly later all the process trhough your cycle. Of course if your irregular this will be very rock-hard. You should know your body well plenty to know the signs that its coming. Also I know this takes so planing in your chunk but 1 hour before intercourse give somebody a lift some motrin with a full chalice of water. I read out motrin because it is a pain hired gun and a antiinflamatory. Your gyno can perscribe some strong ones like 800 mg. I be told to nevery drink cold stuff on my period (by a friend) and to drink thaw out tea to help relaxation the pain. Belive it or not this does work. Being that summer is heading our style I sugest only drinking sligtly chilled beside no ice.
I know adjectives this is so hard but you will be sensation better in no time!
Let me know how your fancy and please keep contained by touch if you need more info!
1) Cramps for a few days before my time of year started and throughout my entire period
2) Severe, unbearable, unbearable cramps once my period started
3) Extreme bloating
4) Severe constipation next to rectal bleeding
5) Incredibly painful bladder during my extent whenever I urinated and difficulty getting up off toilet due to lower abdominal pain
6) Would've have pain during intercourse have I been sexually stirring at the time
7) Lower back pain
8) More pain on my right side throughout the month
10) My in one piece entire abdomen be swollen, painful, and sick.
11) Heavy period that lasted 8-10 days.
You could completely well own Endometriosis. Get it diagnosed and treated before it get as severe as mine did.
- I need help finding finacial help for medical reasons?
- Why am I feeling so tearful?! Is it this new contraception?!?
- Did i have an orgasm?
- Women only..?
- For women over the age of 20. Whats your wonderful mass and jean size?
- Is nearby any style of delay a term from starting bar using the Pill?
- My fiancee on birth control, brown discharge