How dangerous are fibroids to a woman's vigour?
Pay no attention to the other answers. Uterine fibroids are among the most adjectives tumors in women. These noncancerous growths of the uterus may appear during your childbearing years. Also call fibromyomas, leiomyomas or myomas, uterine fibroids are NOT associated with an increased risk of uterine cancer and almost NEVER develop into cancer. Most of the time, uterine fibroids aren't bad for you.
As many as three out of four women enjoy uterine fibroids, but most are unaware of them as they commonly cause no signs or symptoms. Your doctor may discover them incidentally during a pelvic exam or prenatal ultrasound. Fibroids basis problems for about one surrounded by four women, most frequently during their 30s or 40s.
Fibroids can require emergency treatment if they cause sudden, sharp pelvic dull pain. But this is rare. In standard, fibroids cause no problems and seldom require treatment. Medical treatment and surgical procedures can shrink or remove fibroids if they cause discomfort or troublesome symptoms.
You can find more infomation from the Mayo Clinic (a incredibly reputable hospital): http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/uterine...
- Those with endometriosis, did you feel a lot of bloating/dull ache even when you weren't on your period?
- How much is a nose job in the uk and where abouts can i get it done?
- My girlfriend has m.s.she had episode a few weeks ago now she doesnt want to have sex is that normal?
- What parts of your body?
- This is going to nouns for a while unexpected...?
- PLEASE,recount me what surrounded by the world couldve happen to me
- I achieve really bloated the week until that time and the week of my spell. what is a honest agency to run down or stop this?
- Any experience next to home remedies for thrush?