is this normal for the mini pill, ive be taking it for 3 months now, my daughter is in a minute 4 months old.
I am on the noriday pill as i am breastfeeding butwhy do i save bleeding every couple of weeks or sooner?
it is a progesterone pill, it have to have be prescribed by someone, talk to the physician who give you this prescription. good luck
The medication and health information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes single and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- What is this stuff that is in a girls vagina? felt like lots of small pieces of paper.?
- Have you had continence issues after a hysterectomy?
- Early signs of pregnancy?
- This is weird but I love smelling women's used panties but I am not a lesbian or anything. Is this okay.?
- Could this be menopause?
- Women beside IUD ONLY?
- My mom WON'T jump to the doctors for a check-up OR pap smear.?
- Are tampons righteous for 13 years?