My mom is 43 she will be 44 in Oct. she had her tubes tied 16 yrs. ago. 5 yrs ago she contracted to have another little one, she couldn't reverse having her tubes tied so they go through in vitro they took 20 or so eggs from her and she get pregnant with one toddler how is now an over helpful 4 yr old. she have recently be experiencing pre menopausal symptoms ... could the two be related?
Are Menopause and In Vitro fertilization Connected?
In vitro has no effect on the womens body after the procedure (unless she get pregant). It will no induce menopause or anything else. Why do you think she is contained by menopause. If she thinks she is surrounded by early menopause she can walk to the Dr. and get a simple blood audition to tell for sure. Then she can start tablets to make the menopause symptoms better.
- Swimming Party?
- Any ob gyn out there? My period was on for about 4 months, i went to a doctor anc he gave me a .
- Can I have sex while dealing with ovarian cyst's?
- Is this my first period? Why is it brown?
- Okay, heres the traffic?
- From today until the 20th july is this plenty time to stir from size 16 to a size 12 [maybe even a 10]?
- Is getting fingered everyday fruitless for you?