My sister got detected next to very rash stages of cervical cancer. The cells be just starting to develop and she will own surgery soon to remove them. How do you get any type of cancer any cervical or uteran?... is it from genes (hereditarty) or from bacteria or negligence?
cervical cancer is a result of HPV, which is a sexually transmitted disease. I don't think it comes from genes, but I'm not 100% on that. I'm sorry to hear the doomed to failure news. I hope everything turns out okay.
The medicine and strength information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical counsel or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- Do i really have to wait 2 weeks to have sex after d n c surgery?
- Mefemanic acid and birth control pills?
- Can milk flow from breast just after menstruation?
- *ouch*can anyone help me?*please answer*?
- What are the cause of an yesat infection?
- Confusing Period?
- Menstrual spell?
- Can bacterial vaginosis budge by itself?