I do not have insurance and I do not want any more children.
Do any hospitals finance a tubal ligation so I could produce payments on the operation?
your local county hospital should offer some sort of state charity guardianship based on your income. It's an outpatient procedure done through the naval by laser usually at smallest 6 weeks after delivery. They may distribute you a hard time base on your age and # of kids. If they don't feel your ripened enough or haven't have at least 3 kids they may deny.
- I have REALLY REALLY bad peroid Cramps!?
- Problems With tampons Help!! I have 2 questions!!?
- My lower right side?
- I'm Sorry Girls Another Period Question?
- Why am i so tired adjectives the time?
- Period sound out...?
- Please please click here?
- Is it chancy ? ! comfort ? !